Chili mother diagnosed with cancer fighting to keep her family afloat | Community Spirit
Leisha Yosol was diagnosed with Stage 3C Breast Cancer and to make matters worst she found out only after her husband lost his job and their health insurance. This made life very difficult for the couple and their two young children. High medical costs have made it tough for the family to keep up will bills.
But Leisha now has a chance to win $10,000 from an online contest. Remax's "What Moves You" contest awards the prize to the story that receives the most votes. Yosol so far has over 5,000 votes and is one of the top stories. But she is still in need of some more help her win. She sat down Tuesday night with Lia Lando to discuss her story and talk about the contest and how the money could help save her house.
You can watch the full interview by clicking play on our video player. You can also vote for Leisha by clicking here and submitting your vote.
Top Gates-Chili Stories
Upcoming Events near Gates-Chili
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Westside forecast for May 23rd
- 17th annual Gates-Chili Chamber of Commerce Charity Golf Tournament
- Village of Churchville to hold Memorial Day parade and ceremony
- Abby Wambach to make special appearance at Airport 5K in June
- Sons of Liberty MC and the American Legion Chili Post 1830 to sponsor a BBQ & Bike Blessing