Gates 2012 budget passed by Town Board | News
Gates Town Supervisor Mark Assini's proposed budget was passed by the Town Board with a vote of four to one. Democratic Town Board Mark McIntee voted against.
The tax rate would be six cents lower than last year's $6.33 at $6.27.
The approved preliminary budget will drop the tax levy an additional $9,748, according to Assini.
The public hearing will be at the Gates Town Hall, 1605 Buffalo Road, at 6:40 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
Top Gates-Chili Stories
Upcoming Events near Gates-Chili
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grossman's Bargain Outlet opens store in Gates
- 17th annual Gates-Chili Chamber of Commerce Charity Golf Tournament
- Village of Churchville to hold Memorial Day parade and ceremony
- Abby Wambach to make special appearance at Airport 5K in June
- Sons of Liberty MC and the American Legion Chili Post 1830 to sponsor a BBQ & Bike Blessing