Gates 2012 budget passed by Town Board | News
Gates Town Supervisor Mark Assini's proposed budget was passed by the Town Board with a vote of four to one. Democratic Town Board Mark McIntee voted against.
The tax rate would be six cents lower than last year's $6.33 at $6.27.
The approved preliminary budget will drop the tax levy an additional $9,748, according to Assini.
The public hearing will be at the Gates Town Hall, 1605 Buffalo Road, at 6:40 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 9.
Upcoming Events near Gates-Chili
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 14th Annual Westside Ecumenical Benefit Concert
- “God’s Comic” Brad Stine to deliver holy hilarity and more at Roberts Wesleyan College
- Town of Gates to hold 46th annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Westside forecast for April 15th
- Mobile DMV Hours in Chili extend hours Tuesday to assist stolen license plate victims